Winchester Town Community Fund
Get up to £4,000
Any locally constituted and recognised 'not for profit' organisation
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
You may be eligible for match funding of up to 50% of your crowdfund target (up to £4,000 max) from the Crowdfund Winchester Town Community Fund. Before completing your application for match-funding please read the accompanying guidance notes read here.How does crowdfunding work?
We will consider pledging up to 50% of your crowdfund campaign target (up to a maximum pledge amount of £4,000) if you meet our eligibility criteria as follows:
- You must first demonstrate strong local support by getting to 25% of your crowdfunding target from a minimum of 25 unique supporters before being considered.
- If you receive a pledge from Crowdfund Winchester, but the amount does not take you to your crowdfund target, you must continue crowdfunding until you reach your target, in order to receive anything pledged by Crowdfund Winchester.
- Be located in Winchester district
- Benefit the people who live or work in one or all of the 5 unparished town wards: St Bartholomew, St Barnabas, St Paul, St Luke and St Michael
- Be a local not-for-profit group, community organisation or registered charity
- Provide estimates of agreed expenditure
- Comply with the relevant permissions/ licensing/ insurance/ documentation (constitution)/ policies
- Organisations need to have a constitution, formal decision-making process, and aims that are acceptable to the city council
- Charities must comply with Charity Commission standards.
- Acknowledge the financial support of the council in its documentation and publicity material - read here