How can you get people excited about your prize draw? It’s all about the prize!
The best prizes are usually something that’s exclusive, authentic and can’t be found anywhere else. If there’s a connection to a celebrity, sports team or musician – even better! Fans are always keen to get their hands on something that money can’t buy.
To get you thinking about prizes, we’ve compiled a list of seven brilliant examples. You should find plenty of inspiration for your own prize draw below.
- Name a polar bear cub. This Prize is a brilliant conversation starter. What name would you choose? It’s also a really easy prize to organise and offers a really cool opportunity that has a lasting legacy.
- England Cricketer Jimmy Andersons’ bat and shirt from the Stanford Series. Cricket fans will love this one as it offers them a chance to own a little piece of history.
- Luxury trip to Sicily. Who doesn’t love to dream of relaxing by their own pool? With £10 entries, this could be the cheapest holiday you’ll ever take.
- Guitar signed by Coldplay. Not only is this Telecaster Squire guitar by Fender an awesome instrument, it’s also signed by one of the biggest bands in the world. Play it, hang it on your wall, smash it up rock and roll style – the choice is yours.
- A night behind the scenes at Edinburgh Zoo. Truly a once in a lifetime experience, one lucky winner will get to go behind the scenes and even feed the animals while the zoo is closed to everyone else.
- Original painting by Huw Richards Evans. For those usually priced-out of buying an original piece by the Welsh artist, this prize offers a unique opportunity to own a painting for just a few pounds.
- Afternoon Tea for two with Cheryl Baker. Not only can you win an afternoon tea for you and a friend at The Ivy in Tunbridge Wells, you’ll be joined by an original Bucks Fizz member. That’s enough to make any fan pop!
Looking for more guidance? Head over to our Knowledge Hub.