Perth and Kinross Business Fund
Get up to £5,000
Up to £5,000 is available through the Crowdfund Perth and Kinross Business fund. This fund is aimed at new business start-ups or existing SME’s looking to grow with support from the community to back your business development idea.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
CriteriaEligibility CriteriaTo be eligible for match funding, businesses must be:
- Based within the Perth and Kinross area
- Be formally constituted in the UK, with a bank account
- Help residents into /closer to employment, or bring economic benefit to the area.
- Demonstrate strong local support, shown through a vibrant crowdfunding campaign
- Priority will be given where the project is an existing independent, small or medium sized enterprise seeking to grow
- Before completing your application for match funding please read the Perth and Kinross Council terms and conditions carefully.
- Once 25% of the total project target has been raised from a minimum of 20 unique backers, the council pledge will be made.
- The maximum council pledge will be £5,000 or 50% of your target (whichever is the lower)
- Following receipt of a council pledge, you will also need to reach 100% of your initial funding target in order to secure the funds.