Communities Positive Change Fund
Get up to £4,000
The Communities Positive Change Fund is keen to support not for profit organisations and businesses making a difference within the Winchester district.
You need a crowdfunding project to apply for funding. Start or continue adding your project and, if eligible, you'll be prompted to apply.
You may be eligible for match funding of up to 50% of your crowdfund target (up to £4,000 max) from the Crowdfund Winchester Communities Positive Change Fund. Before completing your application please read the accompanying guidance notes fully.How does crowdfunding work?
We will consider pledging up to 50% of your crowdfund campaign target (up to a maximum pledge amount of £4,000) if you meet our eligibility criteria as follows:
- You must first demonstrate strong local support by getting to 25% of your crowdfunding target from a minimum of 25 unique supporters before being considered.
- If you receive a pledge from Crowdfund Winchester, but the amount does not take you to your crowdfund target, you must continue crowdfunding until you reach your target, in order to receive anything pledged by Crowdfund Winchester.
- Be located in Winchester district and benefit people who live or work in Winchester
- Be a local not-for-profit group, community organisation, registered charity, or business
- Provide estimates of agreed expenditure
- Organisations need to have a constitution, formal decision-making process, and aims that are acceptable to the city council
- Charities must comply with Charity Commission standards
- Businesses must: have fewer than 50 employees and a turnover of less than £1M p.a.
- Businesses must provide a business plan and projected budget for the next three years
- Businesses must be state aide compliant and evidence necessary permissions, licensing, or insurance
- Acknowledge the financial support of the council in its documentation and publicity material read here
- Homes For All
- Vibrant Local Economy
- Living Well